1. We respect your privacy
2. What personal information we collect and hold
The types of personal information we collect and hold will vary depending on your dealings with us. We may collect and hold any or all of the following types of personal information:
- your name, email address, residential and postal addresses, telephone number and other contact details;
- your position, title, profession or occupation, work history and related details;
- the name of any company you own or are employed by;
- details relating to your use of our products and services;
- health, medical, criminal background and financial information collected in the context of pre-employment screening/checks;
- your date of birth and driver’s licence number if required; and
- other personal information you provide to us.
3. How we collect your personal information
Nicky Hammond Coaching collects your personal information directly from you unless it is unreasonable or impracticable to do so. When collecting personal information from you, we may collect it in the following ways:
- through your access to and use of our Website including contact forms;
- when you email us;
- during conversations with you;
- through your participation in our courses;
- when you apply for a job with us, including through pre-employment screening/checks;
- when you subscribe to receive communications from us;
- when you complete one of our surveys;
- in the course of us providing you with a requested product, service or benefit; or
- when you have other dealings with us.
We may also collect personal information from third parties including:
- business partners we collaborate with;
- in connection with pre-employment screening checks;
- third party companies such as credit reporting agencies, law enforcement agencies and government entities; and
- your representatives (including legal representatives).
4. Why we collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information
General: Nicky Hammond Coaching collects, holds, uses and discloses personal information for a variety of different purposes relating to our functions and activities, which include:
- to establish and maintain our relationship with you, and provide you with information to enable you to remain in contact with Nicky Hammond Coaching;
- to provide the products or services you have requested from us;
- to process any payments you make to us;
- to provide you with access to any protected areas of our Website;
- to process and respond to your enquiries and any complaints;
- to perform our internal and external administrative functions;
- to notify you of, and register you for, our events and promotions;
- to conduct surveys;
- to assess the performance of our Website and to improve the operation of the Website, and for other data analytics purposes;
- to assist us to make our services and products more useful to you;
- to conduct due diligence;
- to enable us to perform any duties we owe to you and to otherwise enable us to perform our business activities and functions;
- any other purposes described to you at or around the time of collection;
- purposes to which you have provided your consent;
- to enforce our legal rights and obtain professional advice;
- to comply with industry standards and our policies; and
- as required or authorised by law or a court or tribunal order.
Direct Marketing: Where we have your consent or are otherwise permitted by law to do so, Nicky Hammond Coaching may also use and disclose your personal information to send direct marketing to you from Nicky Hammond Coaching and its related parties. The direct marketing may relate to:
- our products and services;
- the products and services of other parties;
- promotions run by us or other parties; or
- other new developments we believe may be of interest to you.
You may opt-out of receiving this direct marketing from Nicky Hammond Coaching through the unsubscribe function that will be available to you with each direct marketing communication.
5. If personal information is not provided
You do not have to provide us with any personal information however, if you do not do so, this may limit the assistance we are able to provide you. For example, we may not be able to complete a transaction you have entered into, finalise payment for a product or service you have ordered or supplied, consider or process an application you have made, provide a product or service you have requested, accept or validate your entry in a promotion or contact you in connection with the promotion, tailor, optimise or enhance your use or experience of our Website, respond to your queries or complaints or otherwise handle your enquiries, process your job application or otherwise provide you with the products, services or benefits you have requested.
6. Disclose of your personal information
Nicky Hammond Coaching may disclose your personal information to third parties who we engage to assist in performing our business activities and functions, including those who help to provide our products and services to you. The third parties we may disclose your personal information to include:
- our personnel;
- our suppliers;
- couriers and delivery contractors;
- marketing consultants and promotions companies;
- professional advisers such as accountants, solicitors, business advisers and consultants;
- government bodies and regulatory authorities;
- credit reporting agencies or bodies;
- companies that we plan to merge with or be acquired by or who may invest in us; and
- payment processors, debt collectors, web hosting providers and IT service providers.
7. Security and protection of your personal information
Nicky Hammond Coaching stores personal information in a combination of computer storage facilities, paper-based files and other records. In so doing, we have taken reasonable steps to protect your personal information from misuse, interference and loss, and unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. When we no longer need your personal information, we take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify the information.
8. You can access and correct your personal information
Nicky Hammond Coaching will take reasonable steps to make sure that the personal information we collect, use or disclose is accurate, complete and up to date. If your personal details change, such as your address or phone number, please contact our Privacy Officer by email or at the address detailed below. At your request, Nicky Hammond Coaching will provide you with a copy of any personal information which we hold about you, unless an exception under the Privacy Act applies. We may charge reasonable fees for retrieving this information, in which case we will inform you of the fee and obtain your agreement to that fee before providing the information. We will promptly acknowledge and investigate any complaint about the way we manage personal information.
9. Digital Technology
10. Varying the Policy
11. How to contact us or make a complaint
The Privacy Officer
The Trustee for Bal Gan Yong Trading Trust trading as Nicky Hammond Coaching
ABN 20 291 498 071
Nicky Hammond Coaching will take reasonable steps to remedy any issues resulting from our failure to comply with our privacy obligations. If our response to your complaint does not address your concerns to your satisfaction, you may have the right to make a complaint to a competent regulator. In Australia this is the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner: www.oaic.gov.au